October 13, 2019
Vallejo, CA - Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
Pricing & Fees
- Pay on or before 9/24 - $50.45 per participant
- After 9/24 - $55.45 per participant
- Cross Competitor - $30.00 per participant (for each additional routine)
2nd performance: $50.00 Per Performance. Last day to add a second performance is the on-time deadline.
- Payment to be made online in the Registration Portal. Payments are made payable to JAMZ if you are sending in a league check.
- Tickets WILL NOT be mailed to Coaches. Coaches can pick up tickets at Coaches Check-in, starting 1.5 hrs before gates open, outside the front gates of the park. Additional info will be emailed out closer to the event.
Last Day to Register and Pay: 9/24/19
JAMZ Refund Policy
- 100% refund if requested on/before 9/24
- 50% refund if requested after 9/24
- NO refund if requested after 10/1
Spectator Fees & Coaches Passes:
Spectator Ticket: $46.93
Season Pass Event Ticket Holder: $25.00 (If entering the park prior to operating hours (12pm). $10 after normal operating hours to enter JAMZ event.
*Don't forget to pre-purchase your tickets - Pricing will increase $5.00 across the board on event date.
New 2019: Free Parking for JAMZ Event Attendee for spectator tickets that are purchased online ONLY.
- JAMZ will release a Preliminary Line Up two Tuesdays prior to the event.
- Draft Schedule will be released by the Wednesday prior to the event - you will then have 24 hrs to make any changes.
- Final Schedule will be released the Friday Prior to the event by 5pm.
View the full Championship Guide for Youth, School & All Star HERE.
This event is a qualifier for the 2020 JAMZ Youth Nationals.
54' wide X 42' deep foam cheer floor
AccommodationsNEVER Stay to Play
Click here to see all the Dining options available at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom.
Exclusive to JAMZ customers hosted by Six Flags Discovery Kingdom!