School Cheer Nationals (CIF & NIAA Sanctioned Event)
February 23–24, 2018
Las Vegas, NV - The Orleans Arena
Pricing & Fees
- $105/Participant on or before 2/8
- $110/Participant after 2/8
- $85/Cross Competitor (for each additional routine)
- Second Category - FREE if you register by On-time deadline (Space not guaranteed *See Below*)
*Registration Note: Second free category for Show Cheer registered teams only. Sideline or Dance allowed as second category. If your second category is DANCE you must pay your SHOW CHEER category registration first then email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW! With Registration, teams must send a video of their routine to be reviewed for Legalities before Nationals, for FREE! After video review, teams will be certified legality free, as long as they perform the same skills as in video, on the competition floor.
JAMZ Refund Policy
- 100% refund if requested on/before 2/8
- 50% refund if requested after 2/8
- NO refund if requested after 2/15
To purchase tickets in advance, please visit the Orleans Arena website. (Prices below include LET taxes but do not include facility fees or box office fees Children 5 and under are free.)
Adult (17+) - $30.00
Senior (65+) - $19.00
Child (6-16) - $19.00
Adult (17+) - $44.00
Senior (65+) - $28.50
Child (6-16) - $28.50
A full competition schedule will become available 1-2 weeks before competition.
Friday, February 23 - Show Cheer First Performance, Sideline Performance Group/Partner Stunt Competition (with awards to follow)
Saturday, February 24 - Show Cheer Second Performance, Awards Ceremony
Show Cheer Competition
NEW! We are excited to have a new competition layout for our School Cheer Nationals. School Cheer teams will compete TWICE over two days (With the exception of Sideline and Group/Partner Stunt). Scores will be calculated the following way to determine a teams placement within a division.
- Day 1 (2/23) - 1st Performance will be worth 35%
- Day 2 (2/24) - 2nd Performance will be worth 65%
Group & Partner Stunt Competition!
JAMZ is now offering a Group & Partner Stunt Competition on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - Awards will be held on Saturday following the competition.
- Varsity Group (All Girl), 9th - 12th Grade, 4 - 5 Team Members
- Jr High/Middle/ JV Group (All Girl), 6th -11th Grade, 4 -5 Team Members
- Coed Partner Stunt (1 Male, 1 Female), 9th - 12th Grade, 2 Team Members
For Rules Information & Registration Fees, please click here!
How to Qualify for JAMZ Nationals:
Qualify for JAMZ 2018 School Nationals by attending a JAMZ competition, or a Six Flags Championship! Some teams may also qualify by video or score sheet! If you are outside 100 miles from one of our regional events!
Bigger Awards in 2018!
JAMZ will be awarding $12,000 in Summer Camp Prizes, as well as the following awards:
- Level 1 - 3 Champions
- Non-Tumbling Level Champion
- Sideline Performance Level Champion
- Stunt & Jump Awards
- Choreography Award
- Tumbling Award
- School Dance - 1 Choreography Award
- Congeniality Award
JAMZ will award the Grand Champion FREE REGISTRATION to JAMZ School Nationals 2019 & Rebel Backpacks designed by Rebel Athletic! The Grand Champion will be the highest scoring team among the 4 Level Champions.
Athletes will also receive these additional awards:
- Top placing teams will receive trophies
- 1st - 3rd will receive medals
- National Champions will receive Jackets
- Athlete Backpacks
- National, Level, and Grand Champion Banners
JAMZ takes care of our coaches!
- Coaches bag filled with goodies
- Coach Event T-Shirt
- Happy Hour, Appetizers & FREE Coaches Massages at the private Coach Mezzanine overlooking the competition floor
NEW Score Review System
JAMZ will follow the new Nationals Score Review Process:
- All teams may protest Day 1 Scores in Difficulty, Technique, Legalities and Deductions.
- If score is incorrect comparatively with other teams in their division, JAMZ will change said teams score.
- Day 2 Teams may only protest Legalities and Deductions.
- Teams will receive a clear coaches Element Evaluation Sheet, offering complete transparency, sharing what each panel judge scored every team in your division. Teams will be allowed to use this Element Evaluation Sheet when protesting scores.
- JAMZ is now introducing Category Judging - Judges will only score category skills rather than the entire score sheet.
- 54' wide X 42' deep foam cheer floor.
- JAMZ provides an open warm-up system throughout competition days, and Thursday before competition.
Please do not book any travel accommodations prior to registering/paying for JAMZ Nationals. This event WILL reach capacity and JAMZ will not be liable for refunding travel expenses.
The Orleans Hotel
The Orleans Hotel & Casino is excited to be the host hotel for JAMZ Nationals! This hotel is located just west of the world famous "Las Vegas Strip" and offers a wide host of facilities. Inside our beautiful resort you will find 1886 rooms, an 825-seat theater, a 70-lane Bowling Center, nine restaurants, an 18-screen movie theater, a child-care facility and over 142,000 square feet of casino. Add to that, free shuttle service to "The Strip" and first-class service in every respect and you will understand why The Orleans Hotel & Casino is positioned to be a favorite with Las Vegans and visitors alike.
The Orleans Hotel JAMZ Group Rates: (not including tax) $53.00 (Friday/Saturday $125.00)
- Online - Click Here!
- Use code A8JZC02
- Phone - Call 1.800.675.3267
- Use code A8JZC02
Please be advised that all rates quoted are per room, per night, allowing for single or double occupancy. Any rooms requiring triple or quad occupancy will be surcharged an additional $15.00 per guest, per room, per night. (Children 14 and under, in the same room with parents in existing bedding, are free.) All rates are subject to a Clark County room tax, currently twelve percent (12%). This tax is subject to increase without prior notice.
There is a mandatory Resort Fee, currently $12.99 per room, per day, plus tax. The Resort Fee is subject to increase without prior notice.
The cutoff date for ALL room reservations will be 1/13/18 Reservations made after this date will be on a space and rate available basis. When reserving your room, the equivalent of one night's room and tax will be required in the form of a credit card number with expiration date.
Overflow Hotel Options
The Orleans Hotel has unfortunately sold out of rooms on the Friday and Saturday nights of the All Star and School Nationals weekend in the Past. However, JAMZ is excited to announce our partner Game Time Travel with whom JAMZ as negotiated the BEST AVAILABLE RATES for other hotels including the following: Click Here
- The Excalibur
- The Circus Circus
- The Luxor
- The New York-New York
- The Hampton Inn Tropicana
- Four Points by Sheraton Las Vegas East Flamingo
There are more rooms available at these hotels but they will go quickly as well. We encourage you to relay this information to your teams and families so they can book these hotels and rates ASAP before they sell out.
Interested in hosting a dinner for your team? Check out the options that these nearby restaurants have to offer:
No outside food or beverage will be allowed in the Orleans Arena. Concession stands will be available during the event hours.
Cirque du Soleil
Take advantage of the special, discounted ticket prices for Cirque du Soleil shows on the strip!
To book Tickets, click HERE!
To book Group Tickets, please email email@example.com. Make sure you mention you are booking with JAMZ.
February 23–24, 2018Add to My Calendar
Share this event:
The Orleans Arena
4500 West Tropicana Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89103