DI/Worlds/International All Star Cheer Nationals
February 14–15, 2021
Las Vegas, NV - The Orleans Arena
Pricing & Fees
Registration Fees - Register now to let us know your intent. Due to Covid uncertanties, HOLD payment until December 1st.
- All Star -Pay on or before 1/21 for on time payments
- Please log into your online registration system for pricing, fees and deadlines.
FINAL Payment Due By: 1/28/21
IMPORTANT: Teams registering after Jan 17, 2021 will NOT have their team names printed on the back of the event sweatshirt.
JAMZ Refund Policy
- 100% refund if requested on/before 1/21
- 50% refund if requested after 1/21
- NO refund if requested after 1/28
Avoid the long lines! To purchase tickets in advance, please visit the Orleans Arena Event Calendar.
(Prices below include LET taxes but do not include facility fees or box office fees. Children 5 and under are free).
- Single Day Adult - $30
- Two-Day Adult - $45
- Single Day Child - $19
- Two-Day Child - $30
All DI teams will compete on both Sun, Feb 14th & Mon, Feb 15th. DI Prep & Novice Teams will compete on Mon, Feb 15th.
How to Qualify for JAMZ Nationals:
JAMZ All-Star Nationals is an "Open" Nationals. There is no qualification requirement to register for this event.
Are YOU a Division I Program?
A Program with 126 or more competitive cheer athletes will qualify as Division I.
- Included in the total number of athletes: All Star and All Star Prep Cheer Athletes
- No Included in the total number of athletes: All Star Dance and Special Needs Athletes
View the full All Star Cheer Championship Guide HERE. Please refer all RULES QUESTIONS to USASF here.
The Pinnacle - Powered by JAMZ
JAMZ is excited to be producing The Pinnacle. Registration is open to ALL teams, Youth, School & All Star - no bid required! JAMZ is offering Paid & Partial Paid Bids to #ThePinnacle at select Championships. Check out the bids we are awarding here:
- Paid Bids: Level Champions & DI/DII Grand Champions
- Partial Paid: Prep Level Champions
To be eligible for a paid, partial-paid or at-large bid from JAMZ, at least 80% of your program must attend a JAMZ regional and/or the JAMZ All Star National Championship (or a combination of the above). If your program's location is NOT within a 100 mile radius of JAMZ event during the 2020-2021 season, THREE teams must register and perform at the JAMZ All Star National Championship to be eligible. JAMZ reserves the right to make exceptions to this policy on a program basis based on program size and/or past and future commitments made to JAMZ Championships and National Events.
ALL STAR CHEER BID DECLARATION
- Cheer Bids
- 3 Paid Bids
- 10 At-Large Bids
- 1 of the 10 At-Large Bids will be awarded to the highest scoring team in either the International Open Non-Tumbling OR International Global Divisions
DI Prep Divisions*
Prep teams will be offered one performance only per USASF Guidelines. DI Prep teams will compete on Monday (2/15/21) The top 50% of each division will receive team awards and first place teams will also receive medals and banners. While first place teams in Prep Divisions will be honored as JAMZ National Champions, they will NOT receive JAMZ National Champion Jackets.
- Overall DI Prep Grand Champion will receive National Champion Jackets.
Performance Percentage Allocation:
All Star Cheer teams will compete twice (with the exception of prep) Scores will be calculated the following way to determine a team's placement within a division.
- 1st Performance will be worth 35%
- 2nd Performance will be worth 65%
- 54' wide X 42' deep Olympic Elite fiberglass spring floor.
Security at The Orleans Arena
The Orleans Arena has increased security measures for Spectator entry. Please arrive EARLY (2-3 hrs) to ensure you are on time for your athletes performance. More info on new security measures & restricted items can be found here - http://bit.ly/2DgIXCf
The Orleans Hotel & Casino
JAMZ has secured the BEST AVAILABLE RATES for JAMZ All Star Nationals. These rooms will SELL OUT, so don't hesitate to book. Use the JAMZ Group Code below to book your stay!
Reservation Cut-Off Date: 1/18/2021
2021 Room Rates:
- Wed, 2/10 - $45
- Thu, 2/11 - $50
- Fri, 2/12 - $142
- Sat. 2/13 - $142
- Sun, 2/14 - $50
- Mon, 2/15 - $50
- Tues, 2/16 - $45
To hold your reservation, attendees credit cards will be charged immediately by the hotel to secure their first night deposit. This is a non-refundable fee UNLESS the EVENT is cancelled due to COVID. In the case the EVENT is cancelled due to COVID, hotel room fees will be refunded.
Book Online or By Phone:
Go to Jamz Feb 2021 Direct Hotel Link A1JAC02- OR - call (800) 675-3267 and use code A1JAC02
Disclaimer: The Orleans Hotel will sell out for JAMZ Nationals before the JAMZ Nationals registration cut-off date. JAMZ Nationals team registration will likely reach capacity and JAMZ will not be liable for refunding travel expenses for those teams that are unable to attend JAMZ Nationals for any reason.
Benefits of booking under the JAMZ block at The Orleans Arena:
- Lower rates- the JAMZ block rate can be 100% and sometimes 200% cheaper than rates available at the Orleans Hotel on the open market.
- The JAMZ group rate resort fee is significantly cheaper than the standard resort at the Orleans Hotel.
- JAMZ Block participants have more of a chance to get a double queen bed room by booking under the JAMZ block (not guaranteed but priority given)
- The JAMZ Blocks will sell out well before the Hotel Booking Cutoff date. Once there is a sellout there will be no additional rooms available under the JAMZ Orleans Block Rate.
The Gold Coast Hotel & Casino
Book Online or By Phone:
Go to www.goldcoastcasino.com/groups - OR - call (888) 402-6278 and use code AJC1C02
Reservation Cut-Off Date: 1/11/2021
2021 Room Rates:
- Wed, 2/10 - $30
- Thu, 2/11 - $30
- Fri, 2/12 - $95
- Sat. 2/13 - $95
- Sun, 2/14 - $30
- Mon, 2/15 - $30
Rates shown do not include taxes or hotel fees.
More info coming soon!
Plan your Nationals Meals Ahead of Time
Check out these fabulous dining options.
Bucca Di Beppo - Offer Details
Planet Hollywood - Offer Details
Cirque de Soleil
Cirque du Soleil and Blue Man Group are pleased to extend discounted show ticket rates for JAMZ Teams. Inspire your team by attending on of these world renowned shows during your time competing in Las Vegas. Team Ticket rates are available for purchases of 10 or more tickets.
For bookings and additional information, contact:
Chris Barley, Group Sales Manager