Bid Challenge/DI All-Star State Showdown
November 20, 2021
Anaheim, CA - Anaheim Convention Center
Pricing & Fees
Details Coming Soon!
- JAMZ will release a Preliminary Line Up two Tuesdays prior to the event.
- Draft Schedule will be released no later than the Monday prior to the event - you will then have 24 hrs to make any changes.
- Final Schedule will be released the Friday Prior to the event by 5pm.
This event is a qualifier for the 2022 JAMZ Youth & School Nationals.
- 1st-3rd Banners + Ribbons
- 4th-9th Award Winner Banners
- Medals for Mascot Teams
- Stunt, Choreography & Jump Awards
- JAMZ Congeniality Award
- GRAND CHAMP Banner & T-Shirts
- LEVEL CHAMP Banner
- PROGRAM CHAMP Banner
Bids! Bids! Bids!
- FOUR (4) Bids to JAMZ Nationals
- EIGHTEEN (18) Bids to The Pinnacle
Bids will be redeemed for team registration fees; good for the number of participants on the floor at this event.
- 54' wide X 42' deep Olympic Elite fiberglass spring floor.
- Schools will compete on a foam mat (no spring).
AccommodationsJAMZ is NEVER Stay to Play
- All Star
Music Rep Information
- All Star
November 20, 2021Add to My Calendar
Share this event:
Anaheim Convention Center
800 W. Katella Ave.
Anaheim, CA 92802