Youth, NA, School & All Star
Qualifier for Nationals?
• Register & Pay by the "Early Deadline" to save money!
• Events are subject to fill up prior to the deadline.
Child 5 & Under:
JAMZ Refund Policy
(if requested by the deadlines shown)
100% Refund by:
50% Refund by:
NO Refund After:
JAMZ is always NO STAY TO PLAY. When there are room blocks for this event, they will appear below.
54' wide x 42' deep Olympic Elite Fiberglass Spring Floor
Additional Event Info
SECURITY - BAG CHECK, INSPECTION & SEARCHES - All guests/competitors entering ASM Global facilities are subjected to a voluntary bag or clothing search. Guests of competitors please note that bags, backpacks, purses, clutches, or boxes are not permitted into the venue. The search is voluntary because the guest can refuse, however, the refusing guest WILL NOT be permitted entry to the event. If contraband is found during a search, the guest will be asked to return it to their vehicle or discard it.
The following items are prohibited inside all ASM Global venues:
• Bottles or cans
• Food coolers
• Outside food/beverages (baby food permitted)
• Frisbees and beach balls
• Laser pointers
• Any noise making devices (i.e. air horns, whistles, drums, etc.)
• Illegal drugs and alcohol
• Audio/Video recording devices
• Weapons and dangerous devices of any kind
• Strollers – Have to be checked in at GR Booth
• Selfie Sticks
• Hydration pack
• Back packs & duffle bags
• Purses, Bags, or Clutches
• Any other items deemed unacceptable by ASM Management
All items brought into any ASM Global venue is subject to inspection. There are no provisions for storing or checking prohibited items at the entrance or on site.
Stay & Save! Competition Travel is our Official Travel Partner and has made arrangements for discounted hotel pricing at select hotels to ensure you receive the best pricing for our events! In need of a block of rooms? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call (303) 683-7013 or book online.
Prelim: Two Tuesdays prior to the event
Draft: Monday prior to the event
(You then have 24 hrs to make changes)
Final: Thursday prior to the event by 5pm
Schedules sent to main contact emails entered in registration.
Awards & Giveaways
So many ways for teams to win!
Here's what we're giving away:
• Cup Trophy Program Awards- NA/DI/DII
• Acrylics (Jumps/Stunts/Choreo)
• Congeniality Award
• Grand Champions (Yth/NA/Sch/DI/DII)
• Level Champions (DI/DII)
• Program Champions (NA/DI/DII)
• Challenge Cup Rings (Division Champions)
• Novice Ribbons
• Novice Superior Pins
• Mascot Medals